CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) : Situation on Ground
Today the whole world, after having been severely impacted by CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Our National Government, Headed by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has taken many measures to restrict the scourge of the CV-19 and announced complete lockdown of the country as well as put total travel restrictions by Road, Rail or Air, and put very great insistence on maintaining social distancing. Other advisories have also been put forth by local and social organizations like
As India fights to stay afloat amidst the COVID 19 lockdown, the elderly are struggling to simply survive. Senior citizens have been the worst hit, as they are the most vulnerable especially those above 80 years of age who are at a high risk of succumbing to COVID 19. In India, government has been pro-active in taking a number of steps. Despite this, there is so much still be done, as our numbers are huge.
MIW FOUNDATION Team is reaching out to the elders, homeless and migrant daily wage laborers who are facing their toughest time right now.
Awareness is key, especially in rural areas and interiors. We at MIW FOUNDATION have a strong Mobile Healthcare Unit network and our teams have reached out to elders and their community both in urban and rural India, through our wide network of Elder-Self-Help-Groups, Helpline program, Old age homes and Senior Citizens Associations and are making them aware of the safety and preventive measures they must take to protect themselves against CORONAVIRUS COVID 19, such as washing of hands, keeping social distance etc. Both on ground and through our nationwide Helpline.
Despite the challenges now on ground with the lockdown, our teams subject to Govt. and local authority permissions, are now preparing the following:
- Family Survival Kits which include basic ration like Rice, Wheat, Spices, cooking oil etc. along with Corona protective gear like masks, bathing and washing soaps, for disadvantaged elders and their family of 5.
- Protective Hygiene Kits for our elders, to fight CORONAVIRUS COVID 19 which include Sanitizers, Mask, Tissues, Handwash etc.
- Free Meals to the homeless in night shelters, on roads, elders in old age homes, slums and migrant daily wage labours who have nowhere and no one to turn to.
All our work on ground is being done with utmost care and we are ensuring that all hygiene and precautionary measures are being taken care of by our teams, our foot soldiers as we call them.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Account Details of Banks To Donate From India
Bank Name : IDFC First Bank
Account Name : MIW Foundation
Account Number : 10051194897
Branch Address : Punjabi Bagh ,New Delhi-110026 (INDIA)
IFSC Code : IDFB0020126
BHIM UPI ID: miwfoundation@upi
DONATE BY PAYTM FROM INDIA No. 9311231377
Donations to MIW FOUNDATION would qualify for 80G benefits for 50% exemption under the Income Tax Act, 1961. Donations FOUNDATION will also qualify to be counted as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) expenditure under the Companies Act, 2013
MIW FOUNDATION has also got exemption under the FCRA and a separate account for receiving foreign donations has been opened. This enables MIW FOUNDATION to accept donations and contributions from individuals and organizations based in foreign countries
TO DONATE NGO ONLINE FROM WORLDWIDE (Outside India) FCRA ACCOUNT
- NAME: MIW FOUNDATION
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 061493900000018
- SWIFT CODE: YESINBB
- BANK NAME: YES BANK
- Bank ADDRESS: YES BANK LTD. GROUND FLOOR 1, DLF MAIN NAJAFGARH ROAD, MOTI NAGAR NEW DELHI -110015 (INDIA)
- Branch IFSC: YESB0000614
- All Donations are Non Refundable
- For receipt, please send your name, amount, email ID, tel no. and address to firstname.lastname@example.org , with date & mode of transfer, transfer code/cheque number.
- As per Indian Tax Laws, it is mandatory to have full name and address of a contributor else its treated as anonymous and is subject to taxation.
- In case you have a foreign address, we’ll need a copy of your passport as advised by the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010.
- All Indian contributions made to MIW FOUNDATION are eligible for tax deduction of 50% u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.
kindly send your donation through Cheque or Demand Draft in the name
of “MIW FOUNDATION”
B-38/5, Double Storey
New Delhi – 110015 (INDIA)
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.miwfoundation.org
PUNJAB HEAD OFFICE
AMRITSAR PUNJAB HEAD OFFICE:
S.G.Enclave, Phase-1, Majitha Road, Amritsar,Punjab-143001 Phone: +91-84370 82900, 9216062900