We Invite you to be part of NGO MIW FOUNDATION (Mission India Welfare) family for this noble cause by giving generous DONATIONS to the organization for Public Charity and Welfare of welfare of Handicapped, Poor and Needy Women, Older People, Children of our society.
Registered with The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MoYAS), the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme https://india.onlinevolunteering.org/en/miw-foundation
Registered with Government of India NITI AAyog Portal NGO DARPAN Unique ID: DL/2017/0153392
Account Details of Banks To Donate From India
Bank Name : IDFC First Bank
Account Name : MIW Foundation
Account Number : 10051194897
Branch Address : Punjabi Bagh ,New Delhi-110026 (INDIA)
IFSC Code : IDFB0020126
BHIM UPI ID: miwfoundation@upi
DONATE BY PAYTM FROM INDIA No. 9311231377
Donations to MIW FOUNDATION would qualify for 80G benefits for 50% exemption under the Income Tax Act, 1961. Donations FOUNDATION will also qualify to be counted as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) expenditure under the Companies Act, 2013
MIW FOUNDATION has also got exemption under the FCRA and a separate account for receiving foreign donations has been opened. This enables MIW FOUNDATION to accept donations and contributions from individuals and organizations based in foreign countries
TO DONATE NGO ONLINE FROM WORLDWIDE (Outside India) FCRA ACCOUNT
- NAME: MIW FOUNDATION
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 061493900000018
- SWIFT CODE: YESINBB
- BANK NAME: YES BANK
- Bank ADDRESS: YES BANK LTD. GROUND FLOOR 1, DLF MAIN NAJAFGARH ROAD, MOTI NAGAR NEW DELHI -110015 (INDIA)
- Branch IFSC: YESB0000614
- All Donations are Non Refundable
- For receipt, please send your name, amount, email ID, tel no. and address to firstname.lastname@example.org , with date & mode of transfer, transfer code/cheque number.
- As per Indian Tax Laws, it is mandatory to have full name and address of a contributor else its treated as anonymous and is subject to taxation.
- In case you have a foreign address, we’ll need a copy of your passport as advised by the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010.
- All Indian contributions made to MIW FOUNDATION are eligible for tax deduction of 50% u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.
kindly send your donation through Cheque or Demand Draft in the name
of “MIW FOUNDATION”
B-38/5, Double Storey
New Delhi – 110015 (INDIA)
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.miwfoundation.org
PUNJAB HEAD OFFICE
AMRITSAR PUNJAB HEAD OFFICE:
S.G.Enclave, Phase-1, Majitha Road, Amritsar,Punjab-143001 Phone: +91-84370 82900, 9216062900